CORE Scholar is a repository system that enables us to capture, preserve, and distribute the intellectual output of Wright State University.
The following are meant to serve as guidelines for the types of collection content appropriate for CORE Scholar.
- The work must be produced, submitted, or sponsored by Wright State University.
- The work must be scholarly, educational, or research oriented.
- The work must not be ephemeral; deposits are intended to be permanent contributions to the repository.
- The work should be ready for public dissemination.
- The author/copyright owner should be willing and able to grant Wright State University the right to capture, preserve, and distribute the work via CORE Scholar, although the author/copyright owner retains copyright for all works submitted.
- If the work is part of a series, other digital works in that University series should also be contributed so that CORE Scholar can offer it as full a set as possible.