How to Submit
Wright State University faculty may submit nominations of writing produced by students in Integrated Writing courses they have taught at WSU.
- Submit as a Word file, with students’ knowledge and permission. PDF is OK if Word is not available.
- Include the following information as the first page, or in a separate file if necessary:
- Faculty Name:
- Faculty Contact:
- Student’s Name & Contact:
- Course & Section:
- Title or Brief Description of Student’s Work:
- Brief Explanation of Exemplary Characteristics:
- Is it OK to include your explanation of exemplary characteristics in the journal?
- Send nominations addressed to Editor, Best Integrated Writing, @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Query with questions.
Please send no more than 3 nominations per faculty member per academic year, unless other arrangements are made.